Planning to visit Eagle Harbour Yacht Club as a member of a reciprocal yacht club?. We would be happy to host you in a slip vacated by one of our members. Please call our Club Superintendent, Collen Santer ahead of time (604) 916-8045.
We are located at 49 21’8 N and 123 16’2 W, which is located between Point Atkinson and Fisherman’s Cove in West Vancouver.
Prior to arriving, contact Collen Santer 604-916-8045, and he will meet you on your arrival. Sign in and get your key to the docks ($20 returnable deposit).
Services and Amenities in the Vicinity
- Fuel Dock – at entrance to Fisherman’s Cove and Sewell’s Marina in Horseshoe Bay
- Marine Store at Thunderbird Marina, with a number of other marine services.
- Restaurants in nearby Horseshoe Bay – take Marine Drive west (approx 2 miles, walk 5 minutes to the bus stop on Marine Drive at the end of Eagle Harbour Road on opposite side of road (Blue Bus #250, every 30 mins) or call a taxi)
- Shops, liquor store, pharmacy, medical clinic, banks and grocery store at Caulfeild Plaza – approx 2 miles – brisk uphill hike, or call a taxi.
- Major mall at Park Royal – take the Blue Bus #250 from Marine Drive at the end of Eagle Harbour Road, east bound on Marine Drive (20 minutes.) The same bus can take you to downtown Vancouver (30 mins) and back.
- Water and 15A power is available at each slip
- Washrooms, showers and telephone are available for our use in the lower Clubhouse
- The Upper Clubhouse is reserved for club members and escorted guests.
- Boats are restricted to 38ft including all appendages, unless approved by the Club Superintendent.
- Water and 15A power is available at each slip.
- Visitors are required to show a current membership card from a club with reciprocal privileges
- Visitors must fly their Club burgee
- Visitors are advised to carry Proof of Vessel Insurance aboard their vessel
- No open fires or BBQs at our docks
- All overboard discharge is prohibited in Eagle Harbour, including black and gray waste water and bilge water.
- Pets are ok, all dogs must be leashed.
- First two nights are free.
- All boats are moored at their own risk and Eagle Harbour Yacht Club will not be liable for any loss or damage to visiting boats.